Well, after a long break that included the holidays I’m back to both this journal and my current project. I’ve had one little thing after another, as well as a few non-animated projects. I’ve been getting my studio finished up, working particularly on the sound applications and equipment. I’ve just gotten a Lexicon Lambda that will serve as an excellent USB interface for both my PC and my Mac. I’ve got a great deal more PC software, but the soundcard on the Mac is superior.

Another thing that I’ve been doing is helping my older daughter Olive begin her first claymation project. She’s in the early stages and is coming up against the all-too-familiar problem of structural integrity with her models. They don’t have a skeleton, so they tend to fall apart after a few hours. We’re slowly working on this to get things better.